The Comparative Testing Service of CEPI (CEPI-CTS) is a proficiency testing and reference materials dissemination scheme for the Paper Industry that runs continuously since 1976.
It comprises a Round Robin programme of more than 100 different tests and it is used by more than 400 paper testing laboratories in most European countries.
It is one of the many activities supported by CEPI and it is run by a Working Group whose members are nominated by the national Paper Associations and who are mostly research institutes. The Working Group is supervised by the CEPI Innovation Committee.
CEPI-CTS main features:
- Fully independent proficiency testing service
- Established for more than 35 years – Unrivalled expertise
- The only paper CTS to provide reference values with statistical limits for samples
- Clients include pulp and paper producers, customers and suppliers to the paper industry
- Supported by consultancy services for calibration and training for equipment operations
All care is taken to reach accurate and reliable results. Nevertheless, CEPI, the CEPI-CTS Working Group and any other participating body (Coordinating, Qualified and Distributing Laboratories), do not accept any liability resulting neither from data nor from the use or misuse either of the CEPI-CTS system or of any values mentioned in the CEPI-CTS documents